Old School Surgery would like to invite you to use the NHS App
The new, simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
FIND OUT MORE
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- check your symptoms - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
Keeping your data secure
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are. The app then securely connects to information from your GP surgery.
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
Download the app:
Get help with the app
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, check the NHS App help and support page.
Access the Appointment System
Cancel an Appointment
Let us know if your name or contact details have changed